Search This Blog

Friday 23 September 2016

Prayer from Romans 8:1-3

Song
Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul and worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
And worship His Holy name

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.  For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:"
Romans 8:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father i worship you in the beauty of your holiness accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i thank you for the blood that was shed on calvary for the remission of my sins all glory be to you in Jesus name

Father grant me the grace to totally forsake the works of flesh in Jesus name

Lord Jesus help me to keep my focus on you and in you regardless of what i see in life generally in Jesus name

Father let your presence continue to terbanacle in my life and being in Jesus name

Father henceforth i want to live in the direction of the Holy Spirit and not in flesh grant me the grace to do so without getting weary in Jesus name

Father let my weakness be made perfect in your divine strength so that i won't struggle to fulfill your will and live righteously in Jesus name

Father make me a vessel that draws souls into your kingdom in Jesus name

Lord after all my toiling and living here on earth do not let me miss the ultimate home which is heaven count me worthy of your kingdom in Jesus name

Lord let your glory radiate constantly over my destiny in Jesus name

Lord wherever i find myself henceforth in life let it be evident that i am indeed and truly your chosen in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
23/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...