Search This Blog

Friday 9 September 2016

prayer from Hebrews 12:1-2

Song
incredible, unsearchable, unstoppable
what a mighty God we serve

"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,  Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." Hebrews 12:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in  Jesus name

Lord you are unstoppable do that which only you can do in my life in Jesusname

Lord empower me with grace to fulfill destiny in Jesus name

Father help me to live above sin in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to live above lust, pride and love of money so that I can live to testify to your goodness in Jesus name

Father purge me of anything that will hinder me from loving my neighbour as myself in Jesus name

Father give me victory over spirit of anger and let me stop being a fool as a result of anger in my life in Jesus name

Lord despite all trials of life never let me shift my focus from you and my eternal home in Jesus name

Lord do a new thing in my life that will draw men unto salvation through me in  Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
9/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...