Search This Blog

Monday 12 September 2016

Prayer from 1Thessalonians 5:16

Song
I’m gonna dance
and praise Him
It doesn’t matter what comes my way
The greater One
lives inside of me
His name is Jesus
I’m born a winner
More than victorious
I’m a heir of His kingdom
Filled with the Holy Ghost

(I rejoice…) I rejoice in Him
I rejoice in Him
I rejoice in Him
More than a conqueror

1 Thessalonians: 5. 16. "Rejoice evermore."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for your joy that flows like a river in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for replacing sorrow and its source with everlasting joy and unending testimonies in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for erasing the handwriting and ordinancies of the evil ones over my destiny in Jesus name

Father I thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord i thank you because henceforth my salvation will make relevance in heaven as i shall live a consecrated life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for making me a vessel unto glory at this end time in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for washing away my sickness and disease with your precious blood that was shed on calvary in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for terminating every evil plans risen against my destiny and that of my household by your blood and power in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for your word that dwells richly in me in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because henceforth my being shall give glory to your name in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
12/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...