Search This Blog

Thursday 1 September 2016

Prayer from James 2:13

Song
All the glory must be to the Lord
For He is worthy of pur praise
No man on earth should give glory to himself
All the glory must be to the Lord

"For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment." James 2:13 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah you are the awesome ruler i lift my life before you rule and reign over my life in Jesus name

Father transform my life in a way that it will glorify you and shame my adversaries in Jesus name

Lord Jesus in all i do this month let your favour speak for me in Jesus name

Father where i deserve it and where i don't let your mercy make way for me in Jesus name

Lord over every accusation and judgements brought against me and my household physically or spiritually let your blood speak for us in Jesus name

Lord over known and unknown judgement let your mercy rise in my favour in Jesus name

I decree i shall not die but live to testify to the goodness of God in the land of the living in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
1/9/2016

HaPpY nEw MoNtH🎁🎉🎁🎊🎉💃🎊🎉🎁🎁🎊🙏😇👼😇🎉🎊🎊

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...