Search This Blog

Monday 26 September 2016

Prayer from Psalms 122:6-8

Song
I have no other God but you 2*
You have done what no man has done
You will do what no man can do

"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.  Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.  For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee." Psalms 122:6‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah you are my God do not let me fall into the plans of my adversaries in Jesus name

Lord i lift this nation unto you heal our land in Jesus name

Lord let your peace reign in this land in Jesus name

Lord let your peace silence all troubles in my life and family in Jesus name

Father every ancestral sin that is causing this land pain now have mercy and forgive us in Jesus name

Lord almighty deliver this land from the power of darkness in Jesus name

Lord you are the one who provides for the needs of your people provide for our needs henceforth in Jesus name

Jehovah Jireh henceforth let me begin to live in divine prosperity that adds no sorrow in Jesus name

Father erase lack from this nation and let us live in abundance in Jesus name

Lord put an end to penury in my life in the name of Jesus

Father let an end come to the era of insufficiency in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus uphold me in this journey and help me to scale through all impending barriers in my journey in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
26/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...