Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Prayer from Romans 8:38-39

Song
I love you oh yes lord
More than anything I love you
Lord I give my life to you 2x

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,  Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38‭-‬39 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father i come to you just as i am and i rededicate my life to you this day in Jesus name

Father you are my saviour i need you like never before continue to rule and reign over my life in Jesus name

Lord examine my life search me and take away anything that is gradually drawing me away from the path of righteousness in Jesus name

Lord anything that i so much idolize unknowingly reveal them to me and give me enablement to restructure my life in Jeus name

Father let the fire of the love for you in my life be rekindled and burn like never before in Jesus name

Lord give me full undertanding of my purpose on earth and why you save me so i won't be dragged away into darkness unknowingly while i think i am in the light in Jesus name

Lord through all my circumstances and situation let me never lose my stand in you and your kingdom in Jesus name

Lord today write my name in the book of life i don't want to miss heaven help me oh Lord in Jesus name

Father let the oil of your mercy begin to pour upon all ares i stand to be judged whether physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord help me to live a life tht please you and not live to please mortal men in Jesus name

Lord do not let me become a conditional worshiper in your kingdom in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
21/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...