Search This Blog

Thursday 15 September 2016

Prayer from Ruth 1:16,20

Song
Lord you are more precious than silver
Lord you are more costly than gold
Lord you are more beautiful than diamond
Nothing will i desire compare to you

And" Ruth said, Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:  And she said unto them, Call me not Naomi, call me Mara: for the Almighty hath dealt very bitterly with me."
Ruth 1:16‭, ‬20 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty deliver me from all circumstances that has automatically change my name negatively in Jesus name

Father today remove bitterness and it source from my life and generation in Jesus name

I decree i will not bury any of my children in Jesus name

I decree my parents will not bury any of their children in Jesus name

I come against every forces of labouring and not harvesting in my lineage in Jesus name

I decree over all marriages that untimely death will not be their portion in Jesus name

I pray for as many waiting for their spouse that God almighty will lead them (mention names if known) to their God ordained spouse in Jesus name

I decree lord that every spiritual famine should come to an end over my life and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord lead me to my place of destiny fulfillment and deliver me from the land and place of fruitlessness in Jesus name

Lord i pray for all widows and widowers that you will strengthen and comfort them in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
15/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...