Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Prayer from Joshua 3:7

Song
I will exalt you Lord
For thou has lifted me
Above my enemies
Your banner over me is love

"And the Lord said unto Joshua, This day will I begin to magnify thee in the sight of all Israel, that they may know that, as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee."
Joshua 3:7 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day amd breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive ann my short comings in Jesus name

Lord i worship you accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord whatever you do this day and season let me partake of your blessings in Jesus name

Almighty father magnify yourself in my life and let it be evident that i serve a great God in Jesus name

Father remove every blockages in my way causing stagnation in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from the destruction of the works of flesh in Jesus name

Lord overrule any power aspiring to or is ruling over destiny in Jesus name

Lord Jesus show me the right path to tread on do let me languish in the path of destruction in Jesus name

Lord let me experience divine encounter as a result of your presence in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
20/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...