Search This Blog

Monday 5 September 2016

Prayee from Jeremiah 31:33--34

Song
Create in me a clean heart
And purify me purify me
Create in me a clean heart
So I may worship you
Cast me not away from your presence
Pls don't take your spirit from me
And restore the joy of salvation
So that I may worship you

"But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord , I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.  And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord : for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord : for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.: Jeremiah 31:33‭-‬34 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord create in me a heart of obedience and dilligence to your will in Jesus name

Lord almighty  put your law in my inward part and let my feet be directed in your will in Jesus name

Lord  increase the zeal of evangelism in me in Jesus name

Father dust and cleanse me from every unrighteous act that daily leads me away from your path in Jesus name

Father let the knowledge of your increase in me in Jesus name

Lord let the knowledge of you increase in my household in Jesusname

Lord let your knowledge increase in this nation from the least to the highest in Jesus name

Lord terminate the plans of satan to desttoy this generation by continously depositing seed of unrighteousness in our midst in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I lift my children or every child I know before you I pray that satan will have no foothold in their lives and my life in Jesus name

Lord uproot all trees and unwanted plants germinating and taking your place in our lives in Jesus name

Lord let your living water take charge in my life and let the Holy Spirit take preeminence over all that concerns me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for  answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
5/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...