Search This Blog

Monday 19 September 2016

Prayer from Revelations 1:17

Song
I shall not die but live and declare
The works of the Lord Amen
amen(echo)

"And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:" Revelation 1:17 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short coming in Jesus name

Lord almighty in your name there is victory give me victory over all my worries in Jesus name

I decree i shall not die but live to declare the word of God in the land of the living in Jesus name

Every grave clothe assigned and set apart for me fire of Holy Ghost burn it to ashes in Jesus name

Every grave dug for me be filled by the people that digged it for me in Jesus name

I come against death in my life and family, physically, spiritually, maritally and all aspects in Jesus name

Oh Lord cancel every termination plans written for my destiny and family in Jesus name

Father increase the zeal of worshipping you in mean regardless of my present circumstance in Jesus name

I decree my glory and that of my household will not wane before it shines in Jesus name

God of Elijah send your fire to burn every coffin set aside for me and any member of my family in Jesus name

I decree this year will not know my end and that of any member of my family in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
19/9/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...