Search This Blog

Saturday 29 October 2016

Prayer from Jeremiah 32:27

Song
I have a God who never fail 3x
Who never fail 2x forvermore
Amen Jesus never fail 4x
Forevermore

"Behold, I am the Lord , the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?"
Jeremiah 32:27 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for the opportunity to witness this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for you are my king in Jesus name

Almighty father I know you never fail and with you i will not fail in Jesus name

Lord almighty i thank you for putting an end to repitition of failure in my life in Jesus name

Lord i thank for removing my destiny from the list of failed destinies in Jesus name

Father i thank you for changing every failure in my life to channel of success in Jesus name

Mighty God i worship you for giving me victory at all fronts in my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because everything the enemy wants me to fail on you will give me victory in Jesus name

Lord i thank you because you have turned the mountains before me to plain grounds in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
29/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...