Search This Blog

Friday 7 October 2016

Prayer from Romans 14:17

Song
You are the reason why I lift my hands
Why I lift my voice
Why I sing to you
You are the reason I'm alive today
I am here to say it all belongs to you
You are the reason 4x

"For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost."
Romans 14:17 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father I thank you for giving me reasons on daily basis to identify you as the lord in my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Daddy I thank you for your daily protection and provision in Jesus name

Father I come to you just as I am and I pray you renew me for your service and make my life acceptable to you in Jesus name

Lord help me to live a righteous life at this perilous time in Jesus namw

Lord almighty give me grace to be and live at peace with all men in Jesus name

Lord give me grace not to be the cause of someone losing their stand in you in Jesus name

Father enable me to live an exemplary life that will draw souls to you and populate heaven in Jesus name

Lord I don't want to be a cast away in your kingdom help me my father in Jesus name

Father let the Holy Spirit begin to comfort and guide me in all that I do in Jesus name

Lord almighty whatever I am doing that is constantly keeping me far from your kingdom reveal to me and let me be able to take correction and live right in you in Jesua name

Lord every negative revelations and dream against my life and destiny i terminate them in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
7/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...