Search This Blog

Sunday 9 October 2016

Prayer from Philemon 1:14,20

Song

The Lord is blessing me right now right now
I can see his blessings right before in my heart
I may not be able to say all he has done for me
For the Lord is blessing me right now right now

"But without thy mind would I do nothing; that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.  Yea, brother, let me have joy of thee in the Lord: refresh my bowels in the Lord." Philemon 1:14‭, ‬20 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive me of all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord i decree your supernatural and abundant blessings around me in Jesus name

I soak my mind and the thought in it henceforth in the blood of Jesus

I decree wholeness upon my spirit soul and body in Jesus name

Henceforth i refuse to live in mediocre level of life in Jesus name

I decree upon my destiny that it be renewed in Jesus name

I render infertility useless in my life and lineage in Jesus name

I soak my thinking in the blood of the lamb and I refuse henceforth to think lesser than who my creator has made me in Jesus name

I receive strength to move high, meet up and overtake in all my endeavours in Jesus name

I decree I am an overcomer a royal priesthood and peculiar person born to do greater works in Jesus name

I decree shame is not my portion in Jesus name

Henceforth I walk away from the path of victims to path of victors in Jesus mighty name

Thank you everlasting Jehovah for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
9/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...