Search This Blog

Saturday 15 October 2016

Prayer from Hosea 4:1-2,6

Song
Let the living water flow over my soul
Let the Holy Spirit come and take control
Of every situation that has troubled my mind
All my cares and burdens unto you i roll

Jesus Jesus Jesus
Father Father Father
Spirit Spirit Spirit

"Hear the word of the Lord , ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.  By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.  My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."
Hosea 4:1‭-‬2‭, ‬6 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty i come to you just as I am break me down and remould me for your divine use in Jesus name

Lord almighty flush out of my life anger and pride that stands against the fruit of the spirit in me in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from the spirit of lies and deceit in Jesus name

Lord I need you like never before come and dwell in me in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on this land and do not cast us away in your anger in Jesus name

Lord almighty put an end to blood shedding in this land by your mercy in Jesus name

Lord expose and terminate the plans of satan over this generation in Jesus name

Lord Jesus increase your knowledge in us in the name of Jesus

Lord do not let us perish in the understanding of this world step in father and cause a revival in this generation in Jesus name

Lord never let me become an abadoned vessel in your hands in Jesus name

My father open my eyes to see the primary reason for my creation and understand how to fulfill purpose on earth in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine take control of my life in Jesus name

Father give me the grace never to lift my problem above you in anyway or at anypoint in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
15/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...