Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Prayer from Ezra 3:3,11

Song

You're not a God created by human hands
You're not a God dependent on any mortal man
You're not a God in need of
Anything we can give
By Your plan, that's just the way it is

You are God alone, from before time began
You were on Your throne, You are God alone.
And right now, in the good times and bad
You are on Your throne, You are God alone.

"And they set the altar upon his bases; for fear was upon them because of the people of those countries: and they offered burnt offerings thereon unto the Lord , even burnt offerings morning and evening.  And they sang together by course in praising and giving thanks unto the Lord ; because he is good, for his mercy endureth for ever toward Israel. And all the people shouted with a great shout, when they praised the Lord , because the foundation of the house of the Lord was laid."Ezra 3:3‭, ‬11 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father you alone are the mighty God and i worship your majesty in Jesus name

Lord Jesus give me the heart of worship in Jesus name

Lord i pray for the body of Christ your church worldwide that regardless of the war against Christianity you will keep your church standing in Jesus name

Heavenly father do not let me get tired of worshipping you in Jesus name

My father and My God come into my foundation and be my rock henceforth in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your fear increase in my heart in Jesus name

I come against every fear of unknown stopping me from serving and worshiping God as He ought to in Jesus name

Every fear hindering me from fulfilling purpose come out now in Jesus name

Every works of flesh disturbing my spirit man Holy ghost cause eternal seperation between us in Jesus name

Lord increase the zeal of prayer, worship, praise, reading your word and doing your will in me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
12/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...