Search This Blog

Thursday 20 October 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 57:18-19

Song
I'm gonna dance and praise Him
It doesn't matter what comes my way
The greater one lives inside of me
His name is Jesus
I'm born a winner
More than victorious
I'm a heir of His kingdom
Filled with the Holy Ghost

I rejoice in Him 2x

"I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.  I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord ; and I will heal him."
Isaiah 57:18‭-‬19 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sin in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the salvation of my soul and for making me a heir to your kingdom in Jesus name

Heavenly father I worship your majesty for you are indeed the great deliverer

Lord Jesus thank you for your promises of healing, hencforth i walk in divine health in Jesus name

Father thank you for your comfort that brings joy to my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for filling my heart and mouth with praises which is the fruit of my lips to you in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for casting away fear and gloom and filling my heart with songs of praise in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for speaking your peace over the storms of my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for your word is yea and amen in Jesus name

Thank you Jehovah for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
20/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...