Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 October 2016

Prayer from 2 Samuel 9:13

Hymn
O happy day, that fixed my choice
On Thee, my Savior and my God!
Well may this glowing heart rejoice,
And tell its raptures all abroad.

Refrain:
Happy day, happy day, when Jesus washed my sins away!
He taught me how to watch and pray, and live rejoicing every day
Happy day, happy day, when Jesus washed my sins away.

"So Mephibosheth dwelt in Jerusalem: for he did eat continually at the king's table; and was lame on both his feet."
2 Samuel 9:13 KJV

Prayer

Almighty God I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father I thank you for daily loading me with heavenly benefits and blessings in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for erasing buts in my destiny in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for today marks the beginning of breakthrough in my life and lineage in all aspect in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because henceforth my helpers of destiny will locate me in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because you will not allow me to partake of any evil by day or night in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because as you opened the book of remembrance concerning mephibosheth, henceforth book of remembrance will be opened concerning me and my household in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for putting an end to sorrow from the past that wants to ruin my future in Jesus name

Mighty God I thank you because you are raising me high above my adversaries in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because the stone which the builders rejected in my case, I have become the cornerstone beyond the expectation of the world in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for my salvation and joy of slavation in my life in Jesus name

Thank you my father for answered prayers in Jesus name.

Today's Prayer
5/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...