Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Prayer from Psalms 141:4

Song
Hallelujah you have won the victory
Hallelujah You have won it all for me
Death could not hold You down
You are the risen king
Seated in majesty You are the risen king

"Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties." Psalms 141:4 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father i worship your majesty for you are the invisible and miracle working God

Lord almighty take charge of my heart and the thoughts that runs through it henceforth in Jesus name

Heavenly father i need you right now visit me in Jesus name

King of kings and Lord of lords my life and destiny is yours, guide and direct me in the path that will give glory to you always in Jesus name

Mighty God uproot any deposit in my heart that will lead to my destiny being truncated now or in the future in Jesus name

Mighty warrior arise and fight my battle from where ever it's risen against me in Jesus name

Lord cause seperation between me and workers of iniquity that I know or do not know of in Jesus name

Lord save me from partaking in the repercussion of evil works in Jesus name

Lord fill my heart with joy that is heavenly in Jesus name

Lord remove from my household every cup of sorrow that is feeding us spiritually or physically in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for my time of testimony is here and for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
11/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...