Search This Blog

Sunday 16 October 2016

Prayer from 1 Chronicles 4:9-10

Hymn

When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
when sorrows like sea billows roll;
whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say,
It is well, it is well with my soul.

Refrain:
It is well with my soul,
it is well, it is well with my soul.

"And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow.  And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested."
1 Chronicles 4:9‭-‬10 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Jehovah and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord blot out my transgressions with your blood in Jesus name

Lord i come to you this day hear my cry and attend unto my prayers in Jesus name

Lord as you did it for Jabez remove that which is the but(s) in my life in Jesus name

Father let today mark the end of any generational curse in my life in Jesus name

Lord you caused a turn around in the life of Jabez let my life experience divine turn around in Jesus name

My father today bring an end to that thing/situation that is causing me to weep secretly or openly in Jesus name

Lord almighty whatever name my parents or forefathers had named me/family that is causing unpleasant occurence in my life today change it henceforth in Jesus name

Lord almighty bless me and enlarge my coast beyond my understanding in Jesus name

Father keep me and my family from evil and any thing that will bring about grieve in Jesus name

Lord for the remaining years i will spend on earth be with me and never let me run ahead of your plans in Jesus name

Lord give me a reason to always sing songs of thanksgiving in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
16/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...