Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Prayer from Jeremiah 12:14

Song
Bless the Lord oh my soul oh my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before oh my soul
Worship His holy name

"Thus saith the Lord against all mine evil neighbours, that touch the inheritance which I have caused my people Israel to inherit; Behold, I will pluck them out of their land, and pluck out the house of Judah from among them." Jeremiah 12:14 KJV

Prayer

Hevenly father the eternal one i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus

Lord almighty fill me up with your presence henceforth in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to operate my life in your divine guidance in Jesus name

Lord keep me and my household safe from any form of trouble henceforth in Jesus name

Mighty God go ahead of me in the darkest valley pull me up into your light that can never be deemed by any power in Jesus name

Father according to your word pluck out as many workers of iniquity that has chosen to terrorise your my household and I in Jesus name

Lord Jesus for as many workers of iniquity assigned to cause me and my household pain, disgrace them and confuse their thoughts forever in Jesus name

Lord in anyway the enemy of my soul have been making profit over loss in my life let your power set me free and restore all that i have lost in Jesus name

Lord never let me work/walk outside your presence till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord Jesus overahadow my household with your wings of protection henceforth never let us become prey to the evil ones in Jesus name

Lord i await your visit i need a divine encounter with you lord grant my heart desires in Jesus name

Lord my body is your temple today pluck out permanently every foreign force trying to be a parasite in my body in Jesus name

Lord channel my glory to the place of fulfillment in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
23/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...