Search This Blog

Friday 11 November 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 35:3,5,10

Song

You are the Lord
let your name be glorified
You are the
Lord let your name be glorified
We give you glory and honour
You are the Lord
Let your name be glorified

"Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.  Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.  And the ransomed of the Lord shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away."Isaiah 35:3‭, ‬5‭-‬5‭, ‬10 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord forgive me in anyway i have doubted your power or allow unbelief to rest in my mind in Jesus name

Lord i worship your majesty accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for my victory is here i no longer belong to the category of the victims Hallelujah

Lord in your name i decree strength into every weakness in and around me henceforth in Jesus name

I decree that the storm should cease in Jesus name

Father every part of my body that is not functioning the way it should i decree it should receive divine touch now in Jesus name

I command any stranger lodge in any part of my body to pack now and leave never to return again in Jesus name

I decree every activities in the kingdom of darkness supporting devourers over my life, family and finance today marks your end in Jesus name

I decree every distortion in any part of my life, today marks the end of your existence in Jesus name

I decree i am no longer a failure but a success in all aspect of life in Jesus name

Every power raining curse over my destiny i render your curse and power useless in Jesus name i am an anointed child of God

I refuse defeat or diagrace henceforth in Jesua name

My mouth is filled with songs of praise and thanks because my season is here and mourning is over in my life in Jesus name

Henceforth i will stand and be outstanding, all mountains are turning to stepping stones in Jesus name and every evil written ordinances are blotted out in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
11/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...