Search This Blog

Thursday 24 November 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 46: 4, 10

Song

You are the God that opens every doors
You are the God
who make the lame to walk
You are the God
Who make the blind to see
You are the God
Who gives me victory
Alpha and Omega we worship your name

"And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.  Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:" Isaiah 46:4‭, ‬10 KJV

Prayer

Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord Jesus your promises says you will carry me to my old age Lord let this be evidence in my life in Jesus name

Lord you made me never allow the power of recreators to work over my life, destiny and household in Jesus name

Lord almighty terminate the entrance recreators wants to use to take a foothold in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you are the one that make impossible things possible over all that concerns me make all impossibilities possible in Jesus name

Lord even when blindness of this life wants to cover me be my sight and terminate blindness physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Mighty warrior fight my battles for me and let me come out victoriously in Jesus name

Lord every image used to represent me in any occult gathering let the fire of holy ghost consume both the occult people and the image in Jesus name

Lord let every hand laid upon my destiny spiritually or physically hindering it from fulfillment begin to whither in Jesus name

Lord let your counsel stand over my lineage in Jesus name

Father count me worthy among those that will sing songs of thanksgiving in this season and henceforth in Jesus name

Lord lead my life and guide my steps in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
24/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...