Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Prayer from Joshua 3:3-5

Song

Power belongs to you 2x
In heaven and the earth
All power belongs to you
It all belongs to you 2x
In heaven and the earth
All power belongs to you

"And they commanded the people, saying, When ye see the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, and the priests the Levites bearing it, then ye shall remove from your place, and go after it.  Yet there shall be a space between you and it, about two thousand cubits by measure: come not near unto it, that ye may know the way by which ye must go: for ye have not passed this way heretofore.  And Joshua said unto the people, Sanctify yourselves: for to morrow the Lord will do wonders among you." Joshua 3:3‭-‬5 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty give me ear that listens and a heart that obey you in Jesus name

Father never let me close my eyes to your instructions at any point in time in Jesus name

Lord give me grace to follow you till the very end and keep standing in you in Jesus name

Father show me the way to go never let me run ahead of you in any circumstance of my life in Jesus name

Lord purify me for your divine use in Jesus name

Lord almighty here i am do that which only you are able to do in my life in Jesus name

Almighty father remove from me anything that wouldn't allow my life to glorify you in Jesus name

Lord all power belongs to you let all powers and authorities using their power to cause damage to my destiny be rendered useless in Jesus name

Father when my time of visitation comes never let me be found wanting in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
16/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...