Search This Blog

Sunday 13 November 2016

Prayer from Phillipians 4:13

Song

Heavenly lord your name is wonderful
Your name is excellent
Your name is beautiful
I worship you lord for you are mighty
You've got the whole world in your hands
You've got the whole world
In your hands

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the strength given to me through your power and name in Jesus name

I am not a failure in Jesus name

I am mounting high and accessing the inaccessible in Jesus name

I will not suffer in Jesus name

Every impossible situations in my life henceforth becomes possible in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because i will smile over everything that had cause me fear and sadness in Jesus name

I no longer belong to the level of the unachievers in Jesus name

I am no longer a product of disgrace but of sufficient grace through Christ in Jesus name

My light is shinning brighter in all areas in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
13/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...