Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Prayer from Hebrews 6:13-15

Hymn
Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice,
All ye that are upright in heart;
And ye that have made Him your choice,
Bid sadness and sorrow depart.

Refrain:
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice;
Rejoice, rejoice,
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice

"For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,  Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.  And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise." Hebrews 6:13‭-‬15 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

My lord and father i thank you for your word in my life that is new every morning in Jesus name

Father thank you for your promises for my life both recent and long term all glory be to you in Jesus name

My father thank you because according to your will you have began a new thing in my life and you will perfect it in Jesus name

Father because you are greater than the greatest every promise of my life that power of man wants to hinder begin to remove all hinderance now in Jesus name

Father as I wait patiently on you let my life experience a divine turn around in Jesus name

Father let all my blessing withheld from me be released unto me henceforth in Jesus name

Almighty father every mouth raining curse(s) over me henceforth silent them forever in Jesus name

Father in anyway i have suffered disgrace or unfruitfulness henceforth turn it around to fruitfullness by your grace in Jesus name

Lord blind every star gazers gazing at my star for evil purposes in Jesus name

Oh lord whatever it is I am doing that is stopping me from partaking in your promises for me reveal to me and let me amend my ways in Jesus name

Today i cast out every power of unbelief working against my faith that is creating fear in me in Jesus name

Father the turn around that will cause my life sorrow before this year runs out do not let me encounter it in Jesus name

Lord you have the final say over my life let all utterances that truncates destiny said against me and my family be nullified in Jesus name

Father give me the patience needed to wait for your promises for my life to be fulfilled in Jesus name

Thank you almighty king for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
09/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...