Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Prayer from Proverbs 3:25-27

Song

I have confidence in you Jesus
I have confidence in you
Everyday Everynight
I have confidence in you
Jehovah lord

"Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.  For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.  Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it."
Proverbs 3:25‭-‬27 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive me of all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus my confidence is in you never let my enemies triumph over me in Jesus name

Father i thank you for you have not given me the spirit of fear Hallelujah be to you in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for giving me the victory over my enemies in you in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for you have kept my feet from being moved glory honour and adoration adoration to your name

Father i know you will not withhold good things for me therefore every power working to delay my glory i terminate today in Jesus name

Lord i worship you accept my worship in Jesus name

Father show your power over my situations in Jesus name

Lord almighty let my life become an evidence that my God is invisible but does visible things in Jesus name

Lord almighty glorify yourself over my destiny in Jesus name

Lord almighty shower me this season with uncommon favour that brings about breakthrough on all fronts in Jesus name

Lord let my glory that the enemy want to cover begin to shine by your power in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
15/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...