Search This Blog

Monday 7 November 2016

Prayer from Psalms 68:1-3

Song
Let God arise
and His enemies be scattered
Let God arise
and His enemies be scattered
Let God arise
and His enemies be scattered
Arise oh Lord Arise

"Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.  As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.  But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice." Psalms 68:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord arise over my situations and destroy the power of enemy in Jesus name

Almighty God terminate every negative dreams and its effect upon my life in Jesus name

I set myself and household lose from the evil trap of the enemies in Jesus name

I decree every power of animal used to pursue my being be consumed by the fire of holy ghost in Jesus name

I decree i am not a candidate of unfortunate circumstances in Jesus name

I decree whether the enemy likes it or not i am mounting up and soaring like an eagle in all my endeavours in Jesus name

I am a victor not a victim an overcomer not an underdog in Jesus name

I refuse negative report or delays henceforth in Jesus name

I choose not to be in the congregation of failures in Jesus name

I am rising above all odds to the pinnacle of victory in Jesus name

I am a world changer a solution and not a problem in Jesus name

I decree everywhere I go the presence of God is ahead, in me and after me in Jesus name

Every demonic incantation orchestrating evil report over me and my household i cancel you and i command the ground to swallow you in Jesus name

I no longer belong to the camp of the delayed or of misfortune in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
07/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...