Search This Blog

Saturday 12 November 2016

Prayer from Mark 5:6-8,15-16

Song

Glorious God beautiful king
Excellent God
We bow before your throne
Bow before your throne
Worship at your feet
Bow before your throne
You are the glorious God

"But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,  And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.  For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.  And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.  And they that saw it told them how it befell to him that was possessed with the devil, and also concerning the swine."
Mark 5:6‭-‬8‭, ‬15‭-‬16 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord i bow before your throne to worship you accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for making me your child and for counting me worthy of entering the throne of mercy you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Lord almighty i thank you for the visitation and for divine encounter take all the glory in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for making that which seem impossible to be possible in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for turning around situation that has been written off by man to become a glorious one in Jesus name

Father i thank you because you have put an end to my weeping and for replacing my sackcloth with garment of praise to you be all the glory in Jesus name

Father i thank you for reversing that which was irreversible by man so that the glory will continually be yours hallelujah to you Jesus

Lord I thank you for where men had said i was not qualified or fit you qualifeid me and made me more than fit thank you Jesus

Lord I thank you because you have turned me to an inestimable value where I have been rendered valueless thank you Jesus

My father thank you for letting me laugh and become joyful over all my heart aches glory be to your majesty in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for turning mountains before me to plain grounds and bringing up the valley to an accessible level thank you Jesus

Mighty God I thank you for my latter glory is more glorious and beautiful than the former in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
12/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...