Search This Blog

Sunday 20 November 2016

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 1:4,9-10

Song

You are alpha and omega
We worship you our lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our lord
You are worthy to be praised

"Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.  For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;  And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come."
1 Thessalonians 1:4‭, ‬9‭-‬10 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty i adore your majesty and glorify you in the beauty of your holiness accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord I come to you just as I am and i rededicate my life to you continue to rule and reign in my life in Jesus name

Father you are the true God remove from me the desire and worship of any other god in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from any known or unknown idolatry act that has possessed my life in Jesus name

Father shine your light bright on my path and remove darkness from me in Jesus name

Lord increase my desire to know you more and serve you and let my service be acceptable unto you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus raise me to the level you want me to be and let my life operate in accordance to your desires for me in Jesus name

Lord shame the activities of every diabolic priest and their cohort in my life in Jesus name

Lord count me worthy of making heaven never let me partake of the wrath of those who will not make heaven in Jesus name

I renounce the desires for activities that ties me to the kingdom of darkness henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
20/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...