Search This Blog

Sunday 22 October 2017

Prayer from Hebrews 1:7-8

Song by Sinach

You are beautiful beyond all my dreams 
Words can't describe Your loveliness 
You are glorious in all of Your ways 
You make my life so beautiful 

Awesome God, You are so good 
Awesome God, You are so good 

In You there's no darkness 
No disappointments 
You are so good 
In You there's no darkness 
No shadow of turning 
You are so good

"And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom." Hebrews 1:7‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Father you are beautiful and great, I worship your majesty in Jesus name

King of glory I magnify your name for that which you have started in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you, for you will perfect what you have started in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your beautifully outstreched arm that is upon my life taking me out of all mishap in Jesus name

Lord thank you for terminating every plan to destroy your plans for my life in Jesus name

Lord make me untouchable for all works of iniqiuity and the workers of iniquity in Jesus name

Father let your presence overwhelm my life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord almighty let my life and mouth always sing your praise in Jesus name

Father as your child reveal hidden secrets I need to know to me in Jesus name

Lord as you reveal the secret to me give me wisdom and understanding of how to apply it in my daily life in Jesus name

Lord eternal cancel and destroy every plan to make me fall in this salvation race in Jesus name

Father I lift all your chosen vessel worldwide unto your hands uphold them, every lust of flesh set to destroy their calling and ministry expose such and give them victory in every area in Jesus name

Father let my heart continually be on fire for you till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord let my thirst for you and your ways increase daily in Jesus name

Lord almighty guide me and help me to live a righteous life in Jesus name

Lord let me always live at peace with all men and be a light that leads them to salvation in Jesus name

Lord almighty never allow the ways of this world corrupt the will & way of the word in me in Jesus name

Father make me untouchable for any plans of the enemy of my soul in Jesus name

I destroy all covenant and conception of evil planned to be sown as seed into my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I bless and worship you Lord forever. I live a righteous life, I am untouchable for the enemy. I am fulfilling my purpose of creation whether the enemy likes it or not. I am anointed and set aside for the glorious use of God and manifestation of His mighty power in Jesus name. I carry am extraordinary anointing for the rest of my life in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (By His Word) 22nd October 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...