Search This Blog

Monday 23 October 2017

Prayer from 1 Samuel 7:4,12-13

Song by VaShawn Mitchell

I climbed up to the highest mountain
I looked all around, couldn't find nobody
Went down into the deepest valley
Looked all around down there, couldn't find nobody
I went across the deep blue sea
Couldn't find one to compare... to your grace, your love, your mercy
Nobody greater... nobody greater than you

Searched all over couldn't find nobody
I looked high and low
still couldn't find nobody
Nobody greater nobody greater no nobody greater than you

Nobody can heal like you can
Oh most holy one you are the Great I Am
Awesome in all your ways
and mighty is your hand
You are He who carried out redemption's plan
You are He who carried out redemption's plan

"Then the children of Israel did put away Baalim and Ashtoreth, and served the Lord only.  Then Samuel took a stone, and set it between Mizpah and Shen, and called the name of it Eben–ezer, saying, Hitherto hath the Lord helped us.  So the Philistines were subdued, and they came no more into the coast of Israel: and the hand of the Lord was against the Philistines all the days of Samuel." 1 Samuel 7:4‭, ‬12‭-‬13 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Mighty father I give all the praise to you alone who deserves it in Jesus name

Lord I have come to you this day, meet me at the point of my needs in Jesus name

Father in all that I will be doing glorify yourself in Jesus name

Lord as I seek you let me find you in Jesus name

Lord this week let my encounter with you in all aspects of life be extraordinary in Jesus name

Mighty father I bless your majesty I lift all my burdens before you, father help me in Jesus name

Lord give me victory over every battles in my life in Jesus name

My father you are not the God of confusion remove every form of confusion from my life in Jesus name

Father arise in my life this day and shatter every works that represents philistines in Jesus name

Lord let an end come to reoccurrence of affliction in my life and household in Jesus name

Ancient of days let my today be far better than yesterday and make tommorrow much more better in Jesus name

Lord help me never to go against your will for me in Jesus name

Lord cause eternal seperation between every thing I have made to be god in my life and family henceforth in Jesus name

Lord let my life henceforth begin to show your glory even in the deepest valley of life in Jesus name

Lord make everything that seem like barrier in my life to a platform that leads to my breakthrough in Jesus name

Lord never let me become and empty or forgotten vessel in your kingdom in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. The battle stopper is my father, I overcome even without fighting the battle because my father wins a battle without fighting. My life henceforth experience glory of transformation all around. I am soaked in the abundant presence of His majesty in Jesus name. I am a child of the most high my father loves me*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 23rd October 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...