Search This Blog

Thursday 12 October 2017

Prayer From Isaiah 35:10

Song by J.J. Hairston

My hallelujah belongs to You
You deserve it
My hallelujah belongs to You
You deserve it
All of the glory belongs to You
You deserve it

Say Hallelujah, Hallelujah
All the glory, All the honour
All the praise

You deserve it
My hallelujah belongs to You

"And the ransomed of the Lord shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away."
Isaiah 35:10 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty fill me with your eternal joy in Jesus name

I come against every sorrowful spirit in the mighty name of Jesus

Lord cast out every spirit of heaviness upon my soul in Jesus name

King of kings let my life display your glory and presence in evey area in Jesus name

Lord Jesus erase every causes of sorrow assigned to my destiny by the enemy in Jesua name

Father you alone deserve my praise never let me have cause to praise or worship an unknown God for the rest of my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty that which will make me a jesting vessel in your house never let it happen to me in Jesus name

Lord help me in my ministerial duty in your kingdom let me give my all to you without holding back in Jesus name

Lord remove from me every spirit of relenting in Jesus name

I begin to rejoice over(mention) whether the enemy likes it or not in Jesus name

I am successful in my service to the most high in Jesus name

Sorrow or life challenges wouldn't deny me of my praise and worship in Jesus name

My life of worshipping is transformed and renewed in Jesus name

My life is filled with reasons to praise God in this new season in Jesus name

I enter the season of unending praise to God in my life in Jesus name

My long awaited testimonies are manifesting in Jesus mighty name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I have joy like a river in my soul. Sorrow has no place in me. My season of rejoicing is now. My life is illuminated with great power of God. His grace is forever sufficient for me. I am delighted in my body soul and spirit. I am a living testimony because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (By His Word) 12th October 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...