Search This Blog

Sunday 8 October 2017

Prayer from Revelations 1:8

Song by Israel & New Breed

You are Alpha and Omega
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

We give You all the glory
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:8 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty thank you for this great day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty I worship honour and magnify your holy name accept all my worship in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for your awesome greatness that keeps showing forth in my life and destiny in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for creating me to be an impact in the world at a time like this in Jesus name

Jehovah you alone deserve all my praise and worship in Jesus name

Father I commit everything about my life into your hands lead me eternal rock of ages in Jesus name

Lord Jesus no one is as powerful as you are because you have all the power render useless every power determined to manipulate my life in Jesus name

Father terminate every appointment with death and sickness upon my life in Jesus name

Father for the rest of this year and my life go ahead of me in Jesus name

Heavenly father you know the end even before the beginning began over(mention) let me be victorious and sing your praise in Jesus name

Lord Jesus for as many who have said my end will be a disgrace let my life show your grace so they will end up to worship you in their life also in Jesus name

Lord almighty for every tear I have shed let me rejoice exceedingly over them in Jesus name

Lord almighty I commit this new week unto your hands let my joy be made full and grant my expectations according to your will in Jesus name

Lord Jesus before the end of this year that long awaited promise for my life let it locate me speedily in Jesus name

Lord almighty arise and take your place in every situation of my life in Jesus mighty name

Heavenly father erase from my life every handwriting and inscriptions of evil against my destiny and family in Jesus name

Thank you Heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  guided and guarded by the alpha and omega therefore my journey in life is productive. I am victorious in all areas. Every ungoldy inscriptions about my life, destiny and family is permanently erased by the alpha and omega. My life is great and my journey is illuminated by the everlasting light in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 8th October 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...