Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Prayer From Judges 7:2,4,7,25

Song by Chris Morgan

Daily as I live
Often as I breathe
Let my whole life
Be expressions of your grace
(Repeat 3X)

We cry Abba Father
Hallowed be your name
Hallowed be your name
Hallowed be your name
(Repeat 3X)

"And the Lord said unto Gideon, The people that are with thee are too many for me to give the Midianites into their hands, lest Israel vaunt themselves against me, saying, Mine own hand hath saved me.  And the Lord said unto Gideon, The people are yet too many; bring them down unto the water, and I will try them for thee there: and it shall be, that of whom I say unto thee, This shall go with thee, the same shall go with thee; and of whomsoever I say unto thee, This shall not go with thee, the same shall not go.  So he brought down the people unto the water: and the Lord said unto Gideon, Every one that lappeth of the water with his tongue, as a dog lappeth, him shalt thou set by himself; likewise every one that boweth down upon his knees to drink.  And the number of them that lapped, putting their hand to their mouth, were three hundred men: but all the rest of the people bowed down upon their knees to drink water.  And the Lord said unto Gideon, By the three hundred men that lapped will I save you, and deliver the Midianites into thine hand: and let all the other people go every man unto his place.  And they took two princes of the Midianites, Oreb and Zeeb; and they slew Oreb upon the rock Oreb, and Zeeb they slew at the winepress of Zeeb, and pursued Midian, and brought the heads of Oreb and Zeeb to Gideon on the other side Jordan." Judges 7:2‭, ‬4‭-‬7‭, ‬25 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly Father have mercy on me and forgive my sin in Jesus name

Lord forgive me of my sins of ommission and commission in Jesus name

Ancient of days let my life daily express your presence, power and grace in Jesus name

Everlasting father I submit myself to your authority never let me run ahead of you in Jesus name

Mighty God you are God by yourself let me always remember you have power over all in Jesus name

King of glory just as you tested the men of war in the scripture, Lord never let me run ahead of your test so I can live to testify in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to pass through the test of life looking up to you so that I can come out victoriously in Jesus name

Lord almighty let me always remember that life is not about how many people that are with me as long as you are by my side in Jesus name

Lord let my thoughts and deeds be guided by you henceforth in Jesus name

Lord almighty hide my glory in your glory so through me your name will always be glorified in Jesus name

Father I hand over every battle of life I am in right now or would be, I know its already won because you win even before the battle starts never let me depend on my strength alone in Jesus name

Father fill my understanding and knowledge with you and remove every confusion trying to distort my vision in Jesus name

Heavenly father appropriate my destiny to how you have ordained it to function in Jesus name

Lord almighty as you gave Israelites victory I claim my victory over( mention) in Jesus name

Elshadai let my entire life reflect your divine happenings henceforth in Jesus name

My Lord and father touch my life this day, every area I have lost hope restore divine hope back in me in Jesus name

Lord never let me become too heavy for you or filled with worldly wisdom that I will neglect divine wisdom from you in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. My life is an expression of the grace of God. I do not rely on my understanding I operate with Divine understanding always. My battle is the Lords battle and it's won. I am victorious, I am a winner, I can never be  victim of any circumstance spiritually, physically, maritally, financially, academically and other aspects of my life. I am blessed at home and in the city because my father is blessed in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 4th October 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...