Search This Blog

Monday 23 October 2017

Prayer from Number 23:22-23

Song by Sinach

You are here, Moving in our midst
I worship you, I worship you
You are here, Working in this place
I worship you, I worship you

Way maker, Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God
That is who you are

God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.  Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought! Numbers 23:22‭-‬23 KJV

Prayer

Lord thank you for the new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord I pray for as many who are yet to know you as their Lord and saviour that I know or do not know, let them have an encounter with you henceforth in Jesus name

Lord you are the way maker, make way for me in the name of Jesus

Father put an end to wilderness journey in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Father you have brought me out from the miry clay steady my feet in you forever in Jesus name

Lord let me not return to my vomit, less I become a cast away in Jesus name

Lord Jesus give me a heart that lives and beats for you in Jesus name

Father terminate every incantation said in the dead of the night over any mountain against my destiny and household in Jesus name

Lord destroy every unwanted news cooking in the coven of the enemy against me in any form in Jesus name

Father remove all the covering of the enemy placed over my lineage in Jesus name

Father Lord set me free from every unknown covenant made on my behalf causing my life so much problem in Jesus name

Lord let your love fill my heart and all that I do so that through me souls will be won into your kingdom in Jesus name

Father let your wrath fall upon every unrepeneting tongue that rise against me in any form in Jesus name

Lord almighty let my soul be revitalised through your word at all time and let the thirst for you increase in me in Jesus name

Father over(mention) that I have almost become a laughing matter make way beyond my imaginations for me in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) let me experience your miraculous hands mightily in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am not a failure, my father is making ways for me. No enchantment or divination of the enemy can have dominion over me. I walk in power and miracle because Jesus Christ is the way maker and He lives in me. My life is a shinning light darkness cannot comprehend the light in me in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 24th October 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...