Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Prayer From Isaiah 55:12-13

Song

Thou art worthy, O Lord,
To receive glory, honour and power,
For Thou has created all things
And for Thy pleasure they are
And were created:

“For you will go out [from exile] with joy And be led forth [by the Lord Himself] with peace; The mountains and the hills will break forth into shouts of joy before you, And all the trees of the field will clap their hands. “Instead of the thorn bush the cypress tree will grow, And instead of the nettle the myrtle tree will grow; And it will be a memorial to the Lord , For an everlasting sign [of His mercy] which will not be cut off.” ISAIAH 55:12‭-‬13 AMP

Prayer

Lord almighty thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty God I worship you accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord eternal I magnify your majesty and give all praise to you alone in Jesus name

Father you are worthy to be glorified be thou exalted in the highest in Jesus name

King of kings I magnify you and commit my day into your hands have your way in Jesus mighty name

Ancient of days you are glorious beyond description and words cannot describe you I bow before your throne today Lord let me encounter you in Jesus name

Father I commit my plans into your hands and I pray that Lord you will have your way in Jesus name

Heavenly father perfect that which concerns me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus wherever my name is mentioned that I cannot be in person let your divine favour and mercy work for me in Jesus name

Lord almighty cancel every spiritual party and feeding assigned to exchange my glory or destiny in Jesus name

Lord Jesus terminate the extent of penetration of the workers of iniquity in and around me in Jesus name

Lord I pray for as many with ill health or devastating diagnosis that you rewrite their health status and let them live henceforth in divine health in Jesus name

Elshadai you are God of all flesh, Lord in any area I have been denied my right due to one reason or the other, arise and fight for me in Jesus name

Father destroy the written compilations of the enemies against your church and body of Christ let your church stand regardless of the darts of enemy in Jesus name

Lord king of glory I lift(choose someone to intercede for) as you set Peter free from prison whatever prison situation they are let there be divine freedom in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) let your mercy speak for me in Jesus mighty name

Lord let your everlasting promise and signs come to manifestation in my life and never be cut off in Jesus name

Father remove the seige of limitation placed upon my lineage today in Jesus name

Father let your light continue to shine through me and in me in Jesus name

Lord according to your word lead me in all the steps I take and let my life show evidence of divine guardiance in Jesus name

*Pray in tongues over your personal petition if you can't begin to pray in understanding over them in Jesus name*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am blessed by the Lord. My steps are ordered by my Lord. My season of divine happenings is here, I am single out for favour, mercy, overflowing joy, unprecedented blessings, upliftment, breakthrough and the Holy spirit is at work in me in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (By His Word) 11th October 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...