Search This Blog

Saturday 7 October 2017

Prayer From Deuteronomy 14:29

Song
I wanna be more like you
I wanna be more like you
I wanna be the vessel you want Lord
I wanna be more like you

"And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest."
Deuteronomy 14:29 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty I surrender all to you in my life use me for your glory in Jesus name

Ancient of days manifest your power upon my life in every area in Jesus name

Lord incease the zeal for hospitality in me in Jesus name

Lord towards others make me hospitable and let the love of Christ be seen in me in Jesus name

Lord remove every form of greed from my life in Jesus name

Lord take away all form of self centeredness from me in Jesus name

Lord let me be a blessing at home, in the city and everywhere I go in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have used greed to consume and deny my blessing have mercy lord in Jesus name

Lord give me a heart that touch others needs and remove every stony heart from me in Jesus name

Father in anyway I have greedily stored away my treasures even when others are deeply in need and I could give to them without lacking forgive me in Jesus name

Lord give me the heart that is not subject to money in Jesus name

Lord let me always understand that you have given me power over all includung what you have blessed me with so I can bless others in Jesus name

Lord as I reach out in blessing others meet me at the point of my needs in Jesus name

Father never let me know lack no matter how little it may seem in Jesus name

Lord as I partner with you in my resources remove every cankerworm and devoiring power from my life in Jesus name

Lord let me never eat my seed so I can partake in the harvest thereof in Jesus name

Thank you lord for my barn will never be empty and my land will never go dry in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with compassion for the needy, money is not my Lord, I am a blessing everywhere because my father has blessed me to be a blessing. Greed has no root in me, my resources are from the Lord. No devourer spiritually or physically will have power over me. I partner with the Lord therefore my source will never run low or dry in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word 7th October 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...