Search This Blog

Saturday 28 October 2017

Prayer from Psalms 86:12-13

Song by Jonathan Nelson

You are my passion,
You're my one desire.
You, Lord; only You, Lord.
Only You...
[x3]

[Chorus:]
Only You, Only You Lord.
Only You, Only You, Only You Lord.
Only You, Only You, Only You Lord.
Only You.

"I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.  For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell." Psalms 86:12‭-‬13 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this blessed  day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Mighty father have your way like never before in my life in Jesus name

Lord you are my passion continue to rule and reign over my being in Jesus name

My father let my life always be a source of blessing to my generation and generations to come in Jesus name

Father fill me with more of you in every aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord I want to feel your presence and hands upon my life this day in Jesus name

King of glory remove every evil government over my destiny physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Ancient of days, my desire is to worship and live for you never allow the storm of life take it away from me in Jesus name

Lord remove every plan to replace you in my life the one I know of or do not know of in Jesus name

Lord give me the liberty of a true worshipper in Jesus name

Lord eternal remove every and anything causing my service to you to be unacceptable in Jesus name

King of kings let your will fill my heart more than ever before in Jesus name

Lord let the fire of my first love for you be rekindled in Jesus name

Lord Jesus open the floodgates of heaven this day and let it rain abundance in every part of my life in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from everything be it sickness or laws that is stopping me from worshipping you like you want me to in Jesus name

Lord let me have a divine and life transforming encounter with you today in Jesus name

Lord remove every scale causing distortion in my spiritual sight or life in Jesus name

Lord as you have delivered me from the lowest pit of hell let me never have any cause to return back either forcefully or voluntarily in Jesus name

Lord as I thirst for more of you let the thirst to win souls for you also increase in me henceforth in Jesus name

Lord help me to live a holy and righteous life henceforth no matter how the world goes or lives in Jesus name

Lord for the rest of my life till I see you in glory, let your glory fill my mouth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I will forever worship the Lord with all my heart and His praise will continue to be in my mouth. My portion is in the Lord, I am exceptional and extraordinary in all aspects. My dreams and goals in life are secured in my maker. I live to please my father because in Him I live, move and have my being. I am an ambassador of Christ glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 29th October 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...