Search This Blog

Saturday 28 October 2017

Prayer From Hebrews 11:1-2

Song by Sinach

You are beautiful beyond all my dreams 
Words can't describe Your loveliness 
You are glorious in all of Your ways 
You make my life so beautiful 

Awesome God 
You are so good 
Awesome God
You are so good 

In You there's no darkness 
No disappointments 
You are so good 
In You there's no darkness 
No shadow of turning 
You are so good

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.  For by it the elders obtained a good report." Hebrews 11:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Father I thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Thank you mighty God for your grace and mercy that is always there for me in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for being so good to me even when I go against your will in Jesus name

Father increase my faith in you everyday of my life in Jesus name

Lord take away anything that keeps my faith shaky in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove the fear of the unknown that wants to or try to cripple my faith in any way in Jesus name

I cancel the effect of any feast in the dream that is used to confine destiny in Jesus name

Lord almighty purify my thoughts and let your word and power in me rule over the works of flesh in Jesus name

Ancient of days remove every covenant upon my life that is causing my life any form of difficulty in Jesus name

I refuse to slumber spiritually in Jesus mighty name

Oh Lord let your power in me rule and reign over every other power inside me or around me in Jesus name

King of kings destroy every plan to make my light go deem suddenly in Jesus name

I shall not die but live to declare the works of God in the land of the living in Jesus name

Lord over every hope of my life let my faith continue to be strong in Jesus name

Lord eternal over(mention) give me a good report in Jesus name

Father you have the power to reverse the irreversible whatever had been said to be irreversible in any aspect of my life that needs to be reversed, reverse them in Jesus name

Mighty God let every tongue rising in accussations of judgement against me be exposed and made public ridicule of in Jesus name

Lord my father in anyway I have been written off and said not to be fit enough or unqualify arise on my behalf as my faith is in you give me a divine and favourable answer in Jesus name

Lord I lift all my heart desires and prayer request before you I believe you are touching them and my testimony is here in Jesus name

I come against every power of unbelief at the edge of my testimonies in Jesus name

Lord no matter how fierce the battle in my life gets never let me stop having faith in You alone in Jesus name

Lord in anyway adversaries are waiting for me to compromise my faith showforth your power and let my testimony and goodnews be witnessed by them instead in Jesus name

Lord for as many who have used their life as a collateral for my demise if they fail to repent let me outlive them in Jesus name

Lord today let an end come to every unholy growth in any part of my life, marriage, health, academic, career, ministry, faith, children and family in Jesus name

Lord where I have been looked down upon as you turned the story of the people of faith in the Bible around turn my story around and through me let souls be won into your kingdom in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. My faith will not be replaced with fear. I have a living and holy faith. What I see will not stop my faith. I hang on to the promises of the Alpha and Omega. My life, my being, my destiny is faith filled. I am a product of Faith, I am coming out of all situations that had shaken my faith victoriosuly and strong. I will not live without hope, because Christ in me is the hope of glory in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 28th October 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...