Search This Blog

Saturday 21 October 2017

Prayer from Psalm 23:4

Song by Matt Redman

The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing 
When the evening comes

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

You're rich in love
And You're slow to anger
Your name is great
And Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness
I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons
For my heart to find

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psalms 23:4 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this great day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship you accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for always guiding me in all areas of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father I magnify your name for you have never left me and you will never forsake me in Jesus name

Mighty God you are great thank you for seeing me through every challenge I have faced so far and for giving me victory in Jesus name

Lord almighty I exalt your majesty for showing your power even when I least expect and making me overcome in Jesus name

Lord thank you for turning all dry bones in my life to living being in Jesus name

Lord thank you for reviving every dry ground in me that has caused my journey in life pain in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me victory over all my fears you alone deserve all the glory in Jesus name

My father I thank you for always being my hope and help of salvation in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for finally opening all the doors shut against me that ought to be opened in Jesus name

*Begin to worship God or pray in tongues in appreciation*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  mounting high, I am soaring like an eagle, rest is my portion in all areas. I will no longer toil in vain, It's my time of harvest. My portion will not be a top up for someone else in Jesus name. I am blessed at home, in the city, when I go out and come in, blessing is my lot in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (By His Word) 21st October 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...