Search This Blog

Saturday 30 September 2017

Prayer from Psalms 34:9-11

Song by Sinach

Mighty is our God
Halleluyah, halleluyah, halleluyah
Mighty is our God
Halleluyah, halleluyah, halleluyah
Powerful is our God
Halleluyah, halleluyah, halleluyah
Powerful is our God
Halleluyah, halleluyah, halleluyah

Lord we bless your name, halleluyah
Lord we bless your name, halleluyah
Lord we bless your name, halleluyah

So you are worthy;
You are worthy of our praise
You are worthy Lord
So you are worthy;
you are worthy of our praise
You are worthy Lord

Heaven and earth adore your name
Angels bow before your throne
Sing Halleluyah

"O fear the Lord , ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.  The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.  Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the Lord ." Psalms 34:9‭-‬11 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days I magnify your wonderful name to you alone be all glory honour and adoration in Jesus name

Father you are mighty beyond description I bow before your throne and I worship you in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for your word that is new every morning in Jesus name

Lord thank you for visiting me this day and for speaking into my life and situation in Jesus name

Abba father let your fear continually increase in me in Jesus name

Mighty God let me always have cause to sing and shout hallelujah to your holy name in Jesus name

Ancient of days my life is in your hands, I am your child and vessel direct the affairs of my life in Jesus name

Lord remove every form of lack from me physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord almighty as I seek you never let me lack any good thing according to your word in Jesus name

Lord almighty over(mention) let me have cause to shout a resounding hallelujah in Jesus name

My father let your fear instilled in me lead me to living a righteous life in Jesus name

My father in anyway I struggle to please you Jehovah step in and help me to please you in Jesus name

Father right every wrongs in my life that might end up causing my soul pain in Jesus name

Ancient of days concerning all my needs(mention) show your power and let me shout for joy in Jesus name

My father arise and remove every and any form of set back placed in my journey by known or unknown force(s) in Jesus name

Mighty father before the end of this year let me have an encounter that is destiny transforming in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in tongues over your petitions if you can't pray in tongues begin to worship God intensely*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I serve a mighty God, He is my father, I can't remain small. My life is transforming as His hands is making amends in my destiny. I am a product of praise and my mouth is filled of praises to my maker. I will continue to rejoice and give thanks because it is my season of visitation in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word 30th September 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...