Search This Blog

Friday 8 September 2017

Prayer from Psalms 27:4

Song by Don Moen

One thing have I desired
Forever will I see
To behold the beauty of His holy name
And to dwell within the
presence of the King
How could I ask for more
He's done so much for me
For I have tasted of the
goodness of the Lord
And I've feasted at the table of the King

I just want to know Him more
I just want to know Him more
I just want to know Him more
I just want to know Him more

"One thing have I desired of the Lord , that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord , and to enquire in his temple."
Psalms 27:4 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father you are worthy of all my praise be though glorified in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your unending and never failing grace and love for me in Jesus name

Mighty father thank you for your power that is forever evident in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I desire to know you more guide me lord in Jesus name

Father strengthen me to stand above all storms and darts of life trials hurled at me in Jesus name

Father open my heart to recieve you more in Jesus name

Ancient of days lift me to the level you have planned for me in Jesus name

Lord I want to be drawn closer to you by day in Jesus name

Lord arise and take your place forever in my life in Jesus name

Father make my life a wonder through your wonderful power in Jesus name

Abba father glorify yourself over every aspects of my destiny in Jesus name

I decree I will live to fulfill purpose here on earth in Jesus name

Lord continue to have your way in me in the name of Jesus

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am living in the plan and purpose of God for me, I am sanctified and set apart for His glorious use. I am drawn closer to my maker, I have a goal to fulfill in life because greater is He that is in me than he that lives in the world. Hallelujah*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 8th September 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...