Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Prayer from Acts 3:25-26

Song
Covenant keeping God
There is no one like you
Alpha and omega
There is no one like you

"Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.  Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities." Acts 3:25‭-‬26 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages you are my father I worship and magnify your name in Jesus name

Lord you are the covenant keeping God manifest your greatness upon my being in Jesus name

Father I bless your name for your great power that keeps manifesting in my life in Jesus name

Jehovah let my life partake of your eternal and divine covenant in Jesus name

I receive blessing covenated to me and my household in Jesus name

I receive the favour covenated to me and my household in Jesus name

I come against every power that stands to tarnish the covenant of God for my life in Jesus name

My life is filled with upward growth and progress all around in Jesus mighty name

My destiny is transformed and illuminated by the power of light in Christ Jesus in Jesus name

I will never walk/work with a bowed head because I am a child of the king in Jesus name

My desires are granted and crowned by the power in the name of Jesus

Joy is overflowing in my life all around me, far beyond my understanding in Jesus nams

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am living in the plan and purpose of God for me, I am filled with the everlasting joy, God's covenant of life, divine health, spiritual upliftment, abundant growth, favour, liberty, multiplication and dominion is manifesting in my life in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 12th September 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...