Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Prayer from Phillipians 2:9,11

Song by Chris Tomlin

The splendor of the King,
clothed in majesty
Let all the earth rejoice
All the earth rejoice

He wraps himself in Light,
and darkness tries to hide
And trembles at His voice
Trembles at His voice

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God

"Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
Philippians 2:9‭, ‬11 NKJV

Prayer
Heavenly father thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord you are awesome I worship your majesty in Jesus name

Abba father I give all the glory to you, accept my worship in Jesus name

Father I come to the throne of mercy shower your mercy on me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus your name is great, as your child let me life showforth your greatness in all aspects in Jesus name

Mighty father with you there is no barrier or limitation therefore I decree an end to all barriers or limitation in my life in Jesus name

I decree freedom over my life and generation from every ancestoral bondages in Jesus name

I decree freedom from the powers of darkness in Jesus name

I decree over my life and my seed(children) none shall experience physical or spiritual confinement in Jesus name

I decree that every opposing force working against me and my household is rendered useless and destroyed in Jesus name

I decree that every hand pulling my destiny back from fulfilling purpose should whither in Jesus name

I decree every hour set aside to battle my glory to malfunctioning because my father own time and season it's turning around to my hour of victory in Jesus name

I decree every weapon centered or directed into my household for destruction return back to sender in Jesus name

I cast out all negative thoughts roaming in my heart and fill my heart with gladness from Christ in Jesus name

I decree I am not a failure and I wll not lack in Jesus name

I decree my season of unending favour is here in Jesus name

I decree speed over any or every backlog affecting my physical or spiritual manifestation in Jesus name

I decree I will not live in poverty, my class is changing because I live in abundance henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. My life is robbed in His majesty,  I am no longer a sorry case. My season of spontaneous happening is here because my expectations are manifesting in Jesus name. Anywhere my name is mentioned favour, mercy, breakthrough is taking place because my name is secured in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 19th September 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...