Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Prayer from Acts 3:16

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

Onise Iyanu
You are the God of awesome wonders
I've tasted of Your power
Onise Iyanu
You have shown me so much mercy
Much more than I deserve

My eyes have seen, my ears have heard
The wonders of Your praise
Creation bows in awe of You
And we join to give You praise

The words You speak turns things around
Your outstretched hand
Has lifted me
You took away the chains and colts
That held me bound

"And His name, through faith in His name, has made this man strong, whom you see and know. Yes, the faith which comes through Him has given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all."
Acts 3:16 NKJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Heavenly father I worship and honour your majesty in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you are the wonder working creator, work your wonders in my life in Jesus name

Father I have no one else to call to but you hear my cry and let my life experience you in a new way in Jesus name

Ancient of days you know my heart desires beyond my understanding step into my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus over(mention) perform your wonders and give me testimony in Jesus name

Ancient of days where I have been waited for to be disgraced turn around my situation and work things around for my favour in Jesus name

Lord do not let my expectation be cut short in Jesus name

Father never let me become subject to my mockers in Jesus name

Father arise over my situation and put an end to journeying in a circle in my life in Jesus name

Father my hope and faith is in you help my unbelief and replace my weakness with your strength in Jesus name

Lord almighty increase my faith in you and never let me relent in Jesus name

Oh Lord Jesus arise over my situation terminate the plans of the enemy against my life in Jesus name

Father wherever I am due for honour that I have been forgotten bring my name back to rememberance in Jesus name

Lord where I have pushed as human and I have lost my ability to push step in and see me through in Jesus name

Father in anyway my strength is failing arise and be my strength in Jesus mighty name

King of kings after the night comes the morning let my morning come in Jesus name

Lord almighty put an end to weeping secretly or openly in my life give me everlasting joy in Jesus name

Lord every appointment that is overdue in my life that needs to manifest let it begin to manifest in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. God of awesome wonders is working on my behalf, I will not be ashamed, I will not be disgraced, I will not be disadvantaged. I am moving high, my situation is changing for the best. I am no longer a sorry case and my morning is here in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 21st September 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...