Search This Blog

Sunday 24 September 2017

Prayer From James 2:20-26

Song
I have confidence in you Jesus
I have confidence in you saviour
I have confidence in you
Anyday any time
I have confidence in you Jehovah

"But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?  Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?  Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?  And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.  Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.  Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?  For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also." James 2:20‭-‬26 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah I bless and worship you for being the alpha and omega in Jesus name

Mighty God none is like you I give you glory honour and adoration in Jesus name

Everlasting God thank you for your word that is new everyday in Jesus name

My father thank you for the understanding of your word in Jesus name

Lord help my unbelief in Jesus name

Father replace every source of fear or fear in me with faith in you in Jesus name

Mighty father no one can compare to you help me as I live by faith henceforth in Jesus name

I decree an end to inactive faith in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove every delay or procrastination limiting me from putting my faith to work in Jesus name

Henceforth I decree by faith that whatever has been dead in my life come back to life in Jesus name

Lord renew my mind and purge out every negativity that keeps me bound in helpless state in Jesus name

I decree I am no longer subject to the will of the enemy because Jesus is alive in me in Jesus name

I decree over(mention) that I have been expecting manifestation begin to manifest in Jesus name

I come against every hinderance on my path of walking by faith henceforth in Jesus name

I decree positive occurrence over every situations in my life that I have allowed by my negative thoughts and utterances in Jesus name

I receive my blessing and breakthrough in Jesus name

I decree an end to zero outcome over my labour physically or spiritually in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy ghost if you can if not praise God and decree unto every personal request in faith*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I no longer operate under a dead faith, my heaven is opened. My life is transformed, my glory is shinning, I am what God has called me to be not what circumstances has made me. I am not controlled by life occurrences but the Holy Spirit in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 24th September 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...