Search This Blog

Monday 25 September 2017

Prayer From Psalms 23:1-2

Song by Sinach

God is for me 
Nothing can stand against me
God is for me 
I will not be moved 

I am a burning and shinning light 
The salt of the earth 
I am new man I'm glorified 
I'm an ambassador 

Everything about me is blessed 
The head not the tail
I'm the righteousness of God in Christ 
Sin has no power over me 

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters." Psalms 23:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this great day and grace of blessed life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Mighty father thank you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Great shepherd I bow before your throne and I worship your majesty in Jesus name

Lord thank you for always being there for me regardless of what life throws at me in Jesus name

I decree I shall not want in anyway because I am a child of Elshadai in Jesus name

I decree I am above all and not beneath in Jesus name

I decree this week is birthing opportunities, good news, manifestation of all expectations and great testimonies for me in Jesus name

I decree grace is working expediently for me in all areas of life in Jesus name

I decree my life is overshadowed by the presence of the most high therefore I am untouchable for any power of darkness in Jesus name

I decree I am walking in divine favour all around everywhere I go favour encompass me in Jesus name

I decree that my mockers are turning around to celebrate with me because my situation is changing for the best in Jesus name

I am a shinning light therefore darkness has no stand over my life in Jesus name

I decree my glory is glowing in all areas in Jesus name

I decree my life is a channel of transformation for those yet to know Christ in Jesus name

I decree henceforth whoever have contact with me that is yet to know Christ will come to know Christ and abide in Him forever in Jesus name

I decree every standards, laws, statements against me is brought down and low under my feet, I am victorious over them in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am a burning and shinning light, my glory cannot be hidden, my life is transformed and I am blessed with all spiritual blessings. I am joint heir with Christ, I live for Jesus and I will eventually reign with Him on the last day. I will not end up in hell in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 25th September 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...