Search This Blog

Sunday 3 September 2017

Prayer from Colossians 4:3-4

Song by Don Moen

I have made You too small in my eyes
O Lord, forgive me;
I have believed in a lie
That You were unable to help me.
But now, O Lord, I see my wrong
Heal my heart and show Yourself strong;
And in my eyes and with my song
O Lord, be magnified
O Lord, be magnified.

Be magnified, O Lord
You are highly exalted;
And there is nothing You can't do
O Lord, my eyes are on You.
Be magnified,
O Lord, be magnified.

"Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds:  That I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak."
Colossians 4:3‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days glorify yourself in my life and existence in Jesus name

Mighty God forgive me in anyway I have neglected your presence in my life through disobedinece in Jesus name

Lord be magnified in my life like never before in Jesus name

Ancient of days I rededicate my life to you today rule and reign over my existence in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove every form of selfishness of salvation in me that has made me mute about sharing the gospel to others in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have made you small in my heart or turn you to an option let mercy speak for me as I amend my ways in Jesus name

Father let my life be ignited for your use henceforth in Jesus name

Lord almighty open the utterance in me to declare thr gospel of Christ to everyone that comes in contact with me without holding back in Jesus name

Lord almighty help me to renew my stand in you so that I won't just depend on what I want from you but what I can do for you in Jesus name

Lord let me seek your face more and not just your hands in Jesus name

*(Pray in the Holy Ghost if you can if not praise God for the next 15minutes)*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am a carrier of His glory, the life I live is for Christ, I am a new creature, I am an embodiment of His grace and glory, I do not live to please these world but the Lord God almighty in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 4th September 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...