Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Prayer From Prover 10:22-23

Song by Kirk Franklin

You don't have to worry
And don't you be afraid
Joy comes in the morning
Troubles they don't last always
For there's a friend in Jesus
Who will wipe your tears away
And if your heart is broken
Just lift your hands and say

Oh
I know that I can make it
I know that I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands

The blessing of the Lord , it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.  It is as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.
Proverbs 10:22‭-‬23 KJV

Prayer

Lord thank you for another blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for your everlasting arms that keeps me at all time in Jesus name

Lord thank you for all the battles you fight for me known and unknown in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the victory of an overcomer you have bestowed on me in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for replacing my sorrow with joy in Jesus name

Father thank you for removing my shame in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your divine blessings in all area of my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for the oil of gladness poured on my soul in Jesus name

Father thank you for delivering me with your everlasting arms in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for the wisdom through your word in Jesus name

Lord thank you for directing my path always in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing ll iota and seed of sadness away from my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for putting an end to fruitless effort over my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for opening my inner man to receive your word and vitalising my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the divine empowerment through your word in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the strength to pray and faith to believe you have heard and answered my prayer in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the new dawn of fruitful effort that has started in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my time of divine speed has started in Jesus name

Thank you father for removing worry out of my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am  not worried, my life is in the hands of Jesus therefore I will never be disadvantaged, I cannot fail or lack, I am fruitful, I am soaring high, I am living in abundance, penury has been erased, my set time of favour and testimony is now in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 5th September 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...