Search This Blog

Friday 29 September 2017

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 3:16-17

Song by Martin Phike

Holy Spirit (3x)
I Love You

You who guide me in all things
You who guide me in all things
Holy Spirit...
Holy Spirit

You have opened my eyes
You have opened my eyes
Holy Spirit

Now I realise with You I need nobody
Cos You talk to me
And you guiding me

And to my surprise
You are real than the air that I breathe
Holy Ghost...
Holy Ghost...

"Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the veil shall be taken away.  Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."
2 Corinthians 3:16‭-‬17 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Mighty father I worship your majesty in the beauty of your holiness in Jesus name

Maker of heaven, earth and all creation I worship your majesty in Jesus name

Mighty God i come in total adoration to you this day be thou exalted in Jesus name

I give you glory my father accept my prayer and worship this day in Jesus name

Ancient of days have your way in me and magnify yourself in Jesus name

Holy Spirit of God welcome into my life and take dominion henceforth in Jesus name

Holy spirit manifest yourself greatly in me in Jesus name

I break free from any form of bondages and confinement placed on me by principalities and powers of darkness in Jesus name

I break free from every placement of evil I have walked into knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

I am free from all oppression and depression in Jesus name

I cancel all diagnosis that enemy wants to use to trap my mental well being in Jesus name

I am on top always and never beneath in Jesus name

I cancel reoccurence of mental instability in and around me in Jesus name

I decree financial, spiritual, marital, academical liberty upon my life and living in Jesus name

I come against every evil report written or said into my destiny in Jesus name

Holy spirit henceforth like never before be my guide and guardian in Jesus name

Mighty warrior arise and fight my battle for me in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I am hindering your move in my life reveal it to me and enable me to stop it in Jesus name

Father remove every hurt, unforgiveness or sin that will not allow the Holy Spirit to have His way in me in Jesus name

Mighty father remove every sign of rejection placed on me or all that concerns me by your power in Jesus name

Lord remove every veil covering my destiny from achieving great in life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. The Holy Spirit is at work in me. I am free from any bondage or sin that limits my entitlement to the throne of mercy and grace in Jesus name. I live in liberty and abundant grace, mercy speaks above judgements in my life, henceforth I walk in divine liberty in all aspects of life in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 29th September 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...